Wind Energy Education or Training Program at Pennsylvania Wind Application Center (Penn State University)
Here you will find information about the wind energy educational program or training at Pennsylvania Wind Application Center (Penn State University). You can locate other wind energy educational programs or training on our Google Map.
- Information about Penn State's wind energy capabilities.
- About Wind Application Centers
- Current wind energy courses and classes
- Funding ideas for Pennsylvania Wind for Schools projects
- Wind Powering America. (September 25, 2012). "Pennsylvania Wind for Schools Project Celebrates its First Wind Turbine Installation and Welcomes Three New Host Schools"
Penn State University is a recipient of a 20% Wind Energy Funding Opportunity Announcement award. Penn State will develop and offer courses for a new associate degree in renewable energy technology and to support a distance-based graduate certificate in wind energy engineering. Penn State will also modify courses to support a graduate minor.
Project Content Last Updated: September 25, 2012